Our medical Type IIR Fluid resistant surgical masks are a great choice for wearing in all outpatient, community and social care settings within the NHS and independent healthcare sectors.
- High Bacterial Filtration Efficacy (BFE) ≥ 98% and conforms to EN14683- 2019. EN14683 compliant means the mask meets European standards for limiting the transmission of infection between healthcare professionals and patients.
- Hygienic and sterile - Masks are sold as 20 pieces per pack sterilised and sealed directly from factory.
- Fluid resistant.
- Premium quality 3 Layer with a melt blown non-woven filtration layer.
- Incorporated high-quality flexi- wire structure to ensure mask moulds around nose and mouth to prevent gaps and provide secure fitting for all face shapes.
- Not designed to be washed.
- Size: Adult Unisex : 175mm x 170mm.
- Material: Non Woven Fabric.
ALL DELIVERIES FREE OF CHARGE.